2013年9月25日星期三

SOLVE MATHS

         Since I came Singapore, I always teach my sister Maths through LINE. Every time when she meet any problem she will just send me the picture then I solve the question and send to her. Actually I am quite worried about her cause her exam is in the corner and if she cannot score her major, she might very sad.Last time when she took the government exam of the final year of primary school, I got 4As but she only got 3As.After she came back home,she cried for two days.However I cannot deny that sometimes I'm quite lazy to solve those question cause I'm too tired then I will just ask her figure it out for herself ! Hahahahaha! Actually,I roommate and friend always laugh me that even I stay at singapore I still have to help my sister.One thing they didn't know is I really enjoy it as Maths is my favorite subject.

没有评论:

发表评论