2013年9月25日星期三

83Days




           It has been 83 days already since I came Singapore for study. I have to admit that sometimes I really miss my family.I still remember the first day I came Singapore, mummy and daddy just put down my luggage then straight said goodbye and went back to Malaysia.The first week when I went to school and stayed at hostel with my roommate, I seldom talk cause I cannot adapt the new environment yet.After fews more day, I met lots of friend. They really treat me so good,especially my classmate May,Shak and Sufy. Whenever I need help I just text them, they will definitely help me and when I say thankyou to them they always say NO PROBLEM!!! It is really touched. I came here alone, from I have no friend to now I have lots of friend and they treat me so good, I glad that.

没有评论:

发表评论