2013年9月22日星期日

Garden by the bay


       These photos were captured by 9 September 2013. It was a windy and cloudy day. My friend text me and asked me go to garden by the bay. I was glad that he bring me there and treat me a free ticket.

      Cloud forest was the greatest part that we had been at garden by the bay. Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. A 35-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding the world’s tallest indoor waterfall showcases plant life from tropical highlands up to 2,000-metres above sea level.
Sufy and I.
The indoor waterfall.

When we sky walk, he always leave me behind. He totally forget that I'm afraid of height .

          Step into the Flower Dome and we were standing in awe of nature. My friend said that the Dazzling Changing Flower Display just like a place of fairy tale. One of the flowers really looks like a fairy.


The fairy look flower
The dazzling changing flower display.

没有评论:

发表评论