2013年9月15日星期日

Creative way to prepare breakfast and cake

My reference picture
Breakfast that I make for myself.

     Once I saw there's a picture teached people a new way to prepare breakfast with boring white bread. I hate to eat white bread with jam, it is boring. Since I found this, breakfast can be interesting too. Usually I will prepare mushroom chicken soup at the same time also. Even it takes time to prepare such a breakfast, I feel happiness. Breakfast is important for a person as a nice breakfast can make a nice day.
     Since I become a art student, I find that life can be more interesting. I used to baking cake after graduated from high school. However, the shape of those cakes I baked majority are circle and rectangle shape. Yesterday I found a picture at Facebook, how to make different shape of a cake with easy way.

     While surfing internet, i always find something interesting can creative enough. There's a picture about Toast, related this journal's topic so i put it here also.


没有评论:

发表评论