2013年9月15日星期日

Repetition Sculpture

Repetition material: The bottom of siew bai choy
Model 1

Model 2

      Before I did some research for reference artist, I thought about what material I already had so that I could use it and save money. There’s two things came into my mind: String and nails. I wondered how could I use one of them to make my sculpture. To be honest,I had phobia with nails since I do my A0 size Group Project with nails and thread. One more reason is : using nail to create an art work is not interesting for me already. 

My 2D project.
     Then I left string. However, what could I do with string? At the same moment I figure out this question, I felt hungry. Right when I decided to cook something for myself, it reminded me I can use the bottom of the vegetable. Actually I found that the bottom of this vegetable as beautiful as a rose two weeks ago and I even captured it and sent to my friend. So it inspired me to use I as the material to make sculpture.
     After that,I had to collect the materials to multiple it. I would like to ask the boss of the food court to collect some of it for me. I was really nervous,but if I dare to ask for that,I don't have to buy more vegetable. The boss I kind-hearted even he found it was funny and laughed at me, but he keep them in fridge for me also. However it is not enough,then I go to Cold Storage bought 4 package of siew bak choy again. The night when I cook the vege soup for myself, I felt want to vomit, cause I eat too much of siew bak choy already.
     No matter how, I done my repetition sculpture with a creative material, hope lecturer like it and I noticed my research didn't inspire me anything.

没有评论:

发表评论