2013年8月17日星期六

Roommate and Instant noodle


Angie and me

My roommate is a Indonesia girl,she came from Bali. Her name is Angie. I'm appreciated that i have such a roommate. She is a little bit fat but looks cute, major in fashion design and love to play The Sims. She always playing computer until midnight and only do her homework after I slept. She allows me turn off the light when I want to sleep and she won’t disturb me but sometimes she will scream and laughing out loud. She always keep our room clean, at least she won’t let our room becomes smelly and infested with cockroach. Most of the day, I spent my time with her, we always go to “dabao” meal together and sometimes we share our fruits and snacks. She love chocolate but I don’t dare to eat too much even she treat me. I still remember when the first day we stay together, the first question she asked was : would you I to have chocolate? I have lot. Bugis junction got discount.
       Last Sunday, she back from Indonesia. That day morning she texted me and asked for my help cause she brought back lot of thing. When she reached our apartment that was already 1.39 am. She called my phone told me that she reached, I went down from room. This is the present that she brought for me cause last week when I watched the TV program according to the survey most people feel that the instant noodle of Indonesia is the most delicious one so I asked her brought me some.
         After I tested all of the flavor, the original mi goreng is the best. 

The noodles


没有评论:

发表评论