2013年8月14日星期三

Lackin

Lackin Bus station

The dinner my parents prepared.




  Last week I brought a big school bag attended the creative thinking class, my friend wondered why I brought that. Well there was four consecutive public holiday, I definitely choose going back to my home sweet home. Right after the creative thinking class, I rushed to the Queen Street bus terminal. On the way, two of my classmate wanted to go back to Malaysia too but I refused to go back with them cause they wanted to having lunch first. Even the day was very hot and the skin liked burnt, I felt exited. I would like to reach home as soon as possible.
         When I stayed at the Larkin bus station, I have to wait 45 minutes for the bus. There was so many people, I thought most of them liked me. So this picture I captured it at Larkin bus station. Before I reached the bus stand nearby my house, my father already there. After that, father and mother stayed at kitchen together preparing a hearty dinner for us. What a harmony scene. I love my family.
         The day I left for Singapore, my mom told me that : Mummy is useless, you just stay at Singapore for studybut sometimes tear just trickled down on cheek. 
              Actually, I have the same problem as you, mum.

没有评论:

发表评论