2013年8月3日星期六

A CHURCH




 This is the church nearby my hostel. When I go to ART FRIEND, I will pass by there. Every time when I go through this church I will slow down my step and watch at it. It is a nice scenery in this hustle and bustle country. A tranquil and serenity place.
 There is always a tent nearby the backdoor of the church. Sometimes, some people gathering at there, having tea and chatting . I always think that it must be a nice tea time for them.
         For any religious places either temple, churches or mosques, I always uphold a kind of solemn attitude when I stay at those sacred place where people praying and waiting for salvation. I do not believe in any religion but didn’t despise any religion. Religion is most people’s spiritual support. They believe their god, they survive, they can go through all the hard times.
         A funny thing. One day, as usual, some people gathering there too. When I passed by, the door of a room that behind those people was opened. I wondered what’s inside the room. I took a look. Hmm…okay…a big misunderstanding. There’s not a tea time, there’s a funeral ceremony.
         

6 条评论:

  1. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  2. there is the place u see those famous people?

    回复删除
  3. What is this font type?
    It looks nice and neat.

    回复删除
  4. Kindly be informed to notice your grammar, a past event is always described in past tense :)

    回复删除